Fr. John Frederick Hinnebusch, O.P. (pictured here on the left), of the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, DC, recalls the life of his brother, William Aquinas Hinnebusch, O.P. (second from left), Dominican priest, historian, and member of the Eastern Dominican Province of St. Joseph. 17 min audio recorded September 1, 2007, in the Priory of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies, Washington, D.C. The two published volumes of the larger History of the Dominican Order (1966-) by Fr. W. A. Hinnebusch are: Vol 1. Origins and growth to 1500; V. 2. The intellectual and cultural life to 1500. The Short History was first published in 1975. His dissertation on the history of the early English Dominicans was published in Rome in 1951 as The Early English Friars Preachers.