The Dominican priory of San Pablo in Valladolid dates to 1276. The film below describes the history of the Dominican conventual church and its recent restoration. In the 15th century Cardinal Fray Juan de Torquemada (1388-1468), a native of that city, restored the buildings. In recent years the Dominican priories of St. Paul and St. Gregory have merged to form one community. Images of the church can be found at this link.